Hi! My name is Elizabeth Tapp MS, RD, CLT. I’m a Registered Dietitian located in Indianapolis, Indiana. We also work with people all over the world via phone consultation.
My specialty is detecting food triggers for chronic inflammatory and related health conditions. My clients know that I provide highly-specialized nutrition care through applying evidence-based medical nutrition therapy.
Are you dealing with digestive issues, fatigue, skin problems, anxiety, headaches, chronic pain or other inflammatory issues? Many of my clients have found relief as we walk through a lifestyle-based nutritional approach. Please contact me if you’d like to discover what nutritional counseling could do for you.
Work With Us
Here’s what you can expect when you work with Nutrition Advancement:
- Complete health assessment including thorough medical history and evaluation of current health status.
- Customized powerpoint presentation for rationale of nutrition protocol therapy recommended.
- Address client health concerns & achieve patient health goals.
- Complimentary blood draw for Mediator Release Testing (“MRT”) and/or micronutrient testing at the office.
- Implementation of customized nutrition therapy in conjunction with MRT testing results and/or micronutrient testing.
- Food and food additive desensitization and food reintroduction if applicable.
Scientific Details about the LEAP Mediator Release Test
Use of LEAP Mediator Release Test to Identify Non-IgE Mediated Immunologic Food Reactions that Trigger Diarrhea Predominant IBS Symptoms Results in Marked Improvement of Symptoms Through Use of an Elimination Diet
American College of Gastroenterology,
Annual Scientific & Educational Meeting,
Orlando, Florida, November, 2004
Fred H. Williams, M.D.,
Department of Gastroenterology, St. John’s Mercy Medical Center,
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
MRT Accuracy Rates
Sensitivity Rate: 94.5%
Specificity Rate: 97.1%
Split Sample Reproducibility 90%